Check-in & Drop-off
- Please mark out any item not present ahead of time that may still be on your printed list. We prefer you remove them from your inventory on-line before drop-off.
- You MUST print a copy of your active INVENTORY sheet & bring with you at check-in.
You will receive your consignor check at pick-up on Monday, March 4th from 11am-12pm. If you're sending a person in your place, they must be on your alternate pick-up list and must present ID. Your check will not be released otherwise. You will then need to mail us a self-addressed stamped envelope to receive your commission.
When dropping off:
- Have items pre-sorted ahead of time by size & gender.
- Consignors, please sign up for a check-in time online. Drop off days will be Sunday & Monday before the sale.
- If you do not select a drop-off appointment, we will email you with a date and time to drop-off. If you do not show for this appointment time, you forfeit consigning at this season's sale.
- Turn in your signed volunteer (if applicable) & consignor forms.
- Sign in & wait for a table to be assigned to you.
- Make sure that items meet our standards: brand, current style, cleanliness, working condition & assembled before leaving, clothing properly hung & wrinkle free. We cannot stress this enough!! We are strict because we want to shop nice, gently used & current style clothing and merchandise, too!
- Any item requiring assembly is the consignor's responsibility. Please bring someone to help, if needed.
- Be patient.Check in generally takes about 15-30 minutes on average. Larger volume consignors will take longer & will have a specified check-in station and/or time. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your check-in time, you will be bumped to the non-appointment table. We want to keep this process smooth & fair for those who scheduled their check-in and arrived promptly.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item based on condition, appearance, brand, or quality. Please be aware it is common for several items to be returned/rejected at check-in. Due to lighting variations from your home to our location, non-visible stains may suddenly be seen in our environment. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not make our volunteers uncomfortable in this process. They are given instructions based on our policies!
- We will accept no more than 5 "I'm Not Perfect" items. Acceptance will be based on price, condition, & style.